Answer Membership Services calls and emails from members and contacts throughout the world. Review and approve Lessons applications. Give website technical support. Determine timely appropriate handling of monetary and non-monetary request, providing essential information to other areas for reply.
- Maintain strictest level of confidentiality.
- Keep current on procedures, program changes, and SRF policies
- Compose emails, notes, letters, or assign appropriate donation and/or prayer acknowledgments.
- Receive and initiate phone calls regarding business matters. If necessary, forward to the appropriate area for further handling with instructions if needed.
- Process orders, subscriptions, donations, Convocation registrations, Lessons, Service Reading payments, etc.
- Fill requests, handle complaints, research problems and determine solutions.
- Consult and communicate with other departments regarding routing questions, decisions and handling of specific cases.
- According to organizational procedures and policies, answer questions from callers on a wide variety of matters. These calls include introductory information, new Lessons applications, Kriya Yoga applications, subscriptions, tours, bangles, Convocation, etc.
- Keep current on the SRF website and all user e-forms (member portal, Convocation registration pages, Lessons application pages, Lessons renewal pages, donation pages, etc.). Keep current on SRF e-newsletters, on new items such as the SRF Catalog, SRF free literature, process changes, product availability, etc.
- Follow special procedures regarding credit card reversals, returns for damaged goods, refunds, exchanges, etc.
- Provide technical support to members for website access and mobile App issues.
- Follow through and suggest solutions, alternatives to questions and/or problems.
- Serve as Prayer Council Phone Representative, recording prayer requests, giving explanations about the World Wide Prayer Council, send literature, etc.
- Refer callers to spiritual counselors, Center Department, and other departments as needed.
- Other position related tasks as assigned.
- General office/clerical experience preferred.
- One to three years college, business/vocational school or a minimum of three years office experience.
- Computer proficiency required.
- Detail and accuracy proficiency, excellent organizational skills and the ability to effectively prioritize.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Good command of the English language, word usage, grammar, punctuation, and spelling.
- Excellent telephone skills and ability to extend courtesy and respect to callers.
- Strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills.
- The ability to problem solve effectively and demonstrate good judgment.
- Knowledge of and experience with SRF teachings and principles.
- The ability to exercise independent judgment and take necessary action. The ability to honor and maintain a strict level of confidentiality.
This is a 40 hour per week Monday through Friday position.
Local candidates only. No reimbursement for relocation costs offered for this position.
We offer a competitive benefits package that features a variety of insurance coverage choices including group medical, dental, life insurance, a retirement plan and much more. We also provide paid sick, vacation and holiday time.
Salary Range: $17.53-$18.45 per hour
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please.