All comments are moderated. We welcome your insights and perspectives!
We ask that comments stay relevant to the topic discussed in the post. If you need to get in touch about other matters, please use the contact us form.
Our blog is intended to promote a sense of fellowship and community and is a safe and loving space to exchange ideas. We will not publish comments that contain:
- Vulgar, threatening, harassing, or abusive language
- Personal attacks of any kind
- Offensive terms targeting individuals or groups, or serious, unproven or inaccurate accusations against individuals, groups, or organizations
- Defamatory statements
- Links to other sites that are irrelevant to the conversation, or self-promotional
- Unsolicited proposals or other business ideas or inquiries, or promotion or endorsement of commercial services, products, or entities
- Personally identifiable information such as social security numbers, addresses and telephone numbers
- Announcements from political organizations
- Any other message that our moderators feel does not contribute to the conversation
By commenting on our website, you are giving us your implied permission to reuse, republish, refer to and otherwise use your words in any format or medium in perpetuity. (We will use your initials and not your full name).
Posted comments do not necessarily represent the views of SRF.