Currently we are offering a new online inspirational service each week, led by an SRF or YSS monastic. These programs generally include meditation, chanting, and a talk on Paramahansa Yogananda’s teachings. Through the services presented on our website, you can join Paramahansa Yogananda’s worldwide spiritual family in weekly divine fellowship.
This week’s online service:
Reading selections from our website and books to give you a sense of hope and strength at this time
- How-to-Live Wisdom: “Inner Security in an Uncertain World”
- How-to-Live Wisdom: “Conquering Fear, Anxiety, and Worry”
- How-to-Live Wisdom: “Spiritual Light for These Challenging Times”
- Where There Is Light (especially chapter 2, “Strength in Times of Adversity”; chapter 3, “Learn to Meditate”; and chapter 4, “Rising Above Suffering”)
- “Eliminating the Static of Fear From the Mind Radio” in Man’s Eternal Quest