Currently we are offering a new online inspirational service each week, led by an SRF or YSS monastic. These programs generally include meditation, chanting, and a talk on Paramahansa Yogananda’s teachings. Through the services presented on our website, you can join Paramahansa Yogananda’s worldwide spiritual family in weekly divine fellowship.
Each inspirational service is posted on our Weekly & Special Services page. If you subscribe to our Newsletter you will receive an email notification when the new video has been posted.
This week’s online service:
Reading selections from our website and books to give you a sense of hope and strength at this time
- How-to-Live Wisdom: “Inner Security in an Uncertain World”
- How-to-Live Wisdom: “Conquering Fear, Anxiety, and Worry”
- How-to-Live Wisdom: “Spiritual Light for These Challenging Times”
- Where There Is Light (especially chapter 2, “Strength in Times of Adversity”; chapter 3, “Learn to Meditate”; and chapter 4, “Rising Above Suffering”)
- “Eliminating the Static of Fear From the Mind Radio” in Man’s Eternal Quest
Leave a comment