- In coordination with the Director, provides oversight and management over financial reporting, database management, and administrative functions of the Department, in service to advancing the use of accurate, comprehensive data to enhance SRFs fundraising and donor engagement strategies.
- Responsible for assisting the Director in developing and implementing policies, procedures, and best practices that support efficient and accurate donor relations management, gift processing, data management, reporting, and analysis. Works with other departments to maintain data harmony across multiple systems.
- Works closely with Director to support a process to set and manage fundraising projections and strategies for individual, corporate, and foundation giving related to key campaigns and initiatives.
- Oversees the creation of daily, weekly, monthly, and quarterly reports to support fundraising staff, organizational leadership, and the board of directors.
- Provides significant support in all aspects of donor care (moves management) including assistance with individual donor outreach, solicitations, and campaigns, both digital and print.
- Helps to orient and train new Department staff and volunteers.
- Helps maintain general organization of Department.
- Provides administrative support to Director including meeting, travel, and event coordination, file system and project management, and other duties as directed.
- Responsible to follow SRF’s policies and established processes.
- Other position-related tasks, as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Minimum 3 plus years work experience in fundraising/development operations and administrative support role.
- Relevant experience in a nonprofit, multicultural and/or global organization preferred.
- Excellent written, interpersonal, customer service and problem solving skills. Ability to interact with SRF leadership, team-members, donors, and volunteers at a variety of levels with integrity and professionalism.
- Must show initiative, self-motivation, and attention to detail with the ability to manage multiple projects with competing priorities.
- Ability to quickly and easily adopt to changing organizational needs.
- Ability to work collaboratively in a strong team environment.
- This full-time position is remote. Preference will be given to candidates within commuting distance of the SRF International Headquarters in Los Angeles, The SRF Encinitas Temple or the SRF Bay Area Temple.
- Resume and cover letter are required for full consideration.
- Required Travel: 0 – 20%
We offer a competitive benefits package that features a variety of insurance coverage choices including group medical, dental, life insurance, a retirement plan and much more. We also provide paid sick, vacation and holiday time.
Please e-mail your cover letter, resume and salary requirements to firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be accepted through December 1. No phone calls please.