We are seeking an experienced Gardener to participate in the maintenance, repair and upkeep of the gardens and grounds at our Mount Washington location.
This is a regular full-time position. Monday through Friday.
- Horticulture and gardening.
- Pruning and care of large trees, as well as small and medium sized shrubs.
- Operating a tractor, sweeper, and other equipment as needed.
- Plant materials and the ability to identify concerns as they arise.
- Large power tools such as a lift truck, 24” chain saw and ½ hp drill.
- Installing and repairing irrigation systems.
- Working in cooperation with other employees, as well as working independently and under general supervision.
- Maintain, repair and upkeep gardens and grounds. Prune and care from small to large trees and hedges.
- Follow instructions relating to all phases of work and implement as necessary.
- Implement annual fertilization plan.
- Manage project and assign tasks to others as required. Assist in training, orienting and reviewing the work of others.
In addition to your compensation, we offer a competitive benefits package that features a variety of insurance coverage choices, including group medical, dental, life insurance, a retirement plan and much more. We also provide paid sick leave, vacation, and holiday time.
The applicant selected for this position must be vaccinated, and provide documentation of legal authorization to work in the United States.
If your experience and qualifications match those listed above, please email us your resume to Resumes@yogananda-srf.org