- Unpack, wash, chop and portion raw goods for meal preparation.
- Follow recipes accurately.
- Wash, dry, and put away all dishes generated by their work.
- Clean all areas of the kitchen and bathroom, including sweeping and mopping.
- Determine the usage of leftovers, including separating, storing and the process for reuse or discard.
- Assist as needed for multiple special events.
- Responsible to follow organization’s policies and established processes.
- Other position-related tasks as assigned.
- Physical stamina, including ability to lift up to 25 pounds, work a full shift on one’s feet and maintain physical activity throughout the course of each shift.
- Fluent in the English language.
- Basic math skills.
- A background in food service and/or food preparation as well as knowledge of vegetarian cooking.
- Creativity and experience in preparing and presenting a wide variety of foods from small, household-quantity portions to large commercial quantities.
- Ability to work harmoniously and safely with others in a restricted workspace.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize.
- Ability to perform responsibilities in a manner that meets SRF standards.
- Ability to function well in a multi-task environment.
- High school graduate preferred and/or 5 years of hands on work experience.
- ServSafe Food Handling Certificate required, refresher course every 3 years.
- Punctual and reliable.
This is a full time position, Monday through Friday – 7:30 am – 4:00 pm.
Please e-mail your resume and salary requirements to email@example.com. Local candidates only please. No reimbursement for relocation costs offered for this position.